CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday, Monday & Girl Scout Cookies...

I didn't get much sleep last night because the baby isn't feeling well, which has wiped me out today because I was up most of the night trying to comfort her. She's been sleeping most of the day, but I have been just too tired to really get any big projects accomplished. I did help my girlfriend Robyn get her Myspace up and running today. I'm sort of known for being a myspace girl and if any of my girlfriends gather enough bravery to start a page, they come to me. If you've set up a page before, there isn't a checklist or a list of instructions of where to begin, so I can understand someone just wanting a little help from their friend. She's a beautiful artist and I hope that her art gets her noticed on the web. Kudos to you Robyn for promoting yourself! www.myspace.com/artistrobynmiller. Today's also her birthday, so what an exciting year ahead for her and her art. She's amazing and I hope to build my own artwork collection of hers for my home.
I just finished my afternoon snack of milk and Carmel De Lites... yep, I'm ashamed to say that I 'borrowed' a box of these scrumptious cookies from one of the orders packaged up by my door. I'll be sure to replenish the box with another from my 'Cookie Mom'. I've been saying for weeks that there must be a secret ingredient in these cookies that block your brain from knowing how many you've eaten. And why don't the Girl Scouts' bakers put more Carmel De Lites in a box? There's just 15 in a box compared to a box of Thin Mints, which gives you 32 servings of a cookie that's just about the same diameter. I suppose all those extra layers or carmel, chocolate, and coconut must be expensive to produce... Oh well, at $3.50/ box I really must start watching my intake, much less the calories I'm consuming. GS Cookies only come once a year, so it's only a few weeks of sinful eating. I'll be at the gym tomorrow morning to redeem myself...

The honey is almost home from his commute. He'll want to know what's for dinner, so I'll go stand in the kitchen to appear that I've been working on dinner for hours just for him. Papa John's carry-out deal is only $5.99 for a large pizza on Mondays. Hmmmmm.

0 comments: